Why Guest Blog?
Guest blogging can be a great way to gain traction for your website, blog or email list. More importantly, it’s a great way to be involved with the online business and affiliate marketing communities and give back by sharing your knowledge.
Here are the most common reasons for why you should take advantage of guest blogging:
- Get valuable feedback on your ideas
- Get new ideas from readers
- Build your website/blog strength with a link from Dohop
- Give back to the online community
Dohop is now accepting guest posts from talented affiliates who want to share their knowledge with other like-minded professionals. If you think you could contribute to our affiliate blog, we would be happy to hear from you.
We have few requirements that applicants need to fulfill in order to get their stuff published on our blog, this helps us make sure that we favor articles that are actually useful for our affiliates. Please take a look and make sure that you’re considering these points:
Quality Content – Our blog is meant to help our whitelabel partners to improve their performance so we keep high standards for it. We advise that you put some research and effort into your blog post and make it your primary goal to genuinely give the readers valuable information. If you have a good idea, we would be happy to help you improve your blog post.
Original – We only accept articles that are specifically made for the Dohop affiliate blog. If it’s been published elsewhere, we sadly cannot accept it. Also, it would be very helpful if you could write about topics that have never been covered on this blog and try to come up with creative topics.
Relevant – Please read some of the articles on this blog to get an idea of what kind of material we are interested in. It should be related to any of the following topics. Write about something that the readers of this blog can be inspired and intrigued by. As a tip, we will be more likely to accept a post that covers travel affiliate marketing or general affiliate marketing topics.
- Affiliate Marketing
- Web Analytics
- General Online Marketing
- Conversion Optimization
- Social Media
- A/B Testing
- Travel industry
- Web development
Tips for Success
- Write a post that is 650 – 1,200 words
- Use relevant images/graphics
- Cite sources and don’t take content from others
- Give actionable and practical advice
- Lists and how-to tips usually perform well
- Link to at least 1 previous post on this blog
- Link to other influencers around the web
- Help us spread the word by promoting your post
- Back up your claims with data if required
- Brainstorm and write a draft before you pitch your idea
If you are ready to send us your blog post idea, just send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org, we’d love to hear your thoughs!